If you want relief from allergies using a more natural approach, try some of these remedies. Herbs and supplements help with seasonal allergies; certain foods can help reduce allergy symptoms and on the other hand certain foods can make allergies worse. Also, try these products at http://bit.do/b2s9J
There are many people who suffer with seasonal allergies, myself included, I can say, I have found that some of the remedies I have tried below have helped with the symptoms of hay fever and allergies. Histamines are naturally occurring and normal except when the body over-reacts to non-harmful substances. This is when you end up with watery eyes, runny nose, sinus drainage, sore throat, scratchy throat, chest tightness, cough or difficulty breathing.
* Honey- raw honey can be used for allergy take teaspoons or tablespoons per day.
* Vitamin C- vitamin is a natural antihistamine antioxidant and antitoxin. You can always increase your intake of vitamin C and take it along with the honey.
* Stinging Nettle- Nettle is a natural antihistamine. The regular use of nettle tea or nettle capsules leading up to and may continue through the allergy season.
* Neti Pot- using a neti pot or saline rinse bottle to rinse irritants out of your sinuses. Use purified water when using the neti pot remedy.
* Reishi Mushrooms- may be effective against allergic reactions, data shows that this has worked for many people. Good for your overall health.
* Flavonoids- mainly found in plants. Flavonoids enhances the effects of vitamin C. Flavinoids are found in apples, apricots, blueberries, pears, raspberries, strawberries, black beans, cabbage, onions, parsley, pinto beans, and tomatoes.
* Turmeric relieves inflammation. Also, if taken three times a daily can relieve seasonal allergies.
* Aromatherapy and essential oils are great for breathing when suffering from allergies. Mint oils and heat from mint tea or inhaling mint stream which relaxes the airways.
These are just some of the ways home remedies can help anyone suffering from allergies and seasonal hay fever symptoms. And remember to go here at http://bit.do/b2s9J for more natural products that are good for maintaining good health. Thanks for reading.